The evaluation assessed the following:
- Utilisation of the clinic by people who use non-prescribed psycho-stimulants, who are in early-stage drug use and who have not previously sought treatment for psychostimulant use disorders.
- Retention of clients through the three appointments and, if possible, to longer-term follow up.
- Characteristics of clients with higher versus lower retention, with attention paid to what keeps clients retained.
- Profile of clients who report risky levels of stimulant use and describe their stimulant-associated harms.
- Type and amount of information and referrals provided to clients, and aftercare plans established.
- Perceptions and experiences of clients and staff involved in the clinic.