UNSW School of Accounting, Auditing & Taxation maintains a database of eligible casual teaching staff. Applicants who would like to be placed on the database should have appropriate teaching experience at a university level, and at least an undergraduate degree, preferably at Honours level, majoring in the area in which they seek to teach.
Applicants seeking to teach in postgraduate programs should have relevant postgraduate qualifications.
Casual Tutoring for undergraduate courses in 2021.
- An honours degree qualification or equivalent in an accounting related discipline
- An interest in and commitment to teaching excellence in accounting studies
- Excellent oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of EEO/AA principles
- Awareness of OHS responsibilities and a commitment to attending relevant OH&S training