Why Choose This MBA?
- Flexibility to study Australia’s leading part time MBA program
- Accredited by international agencies, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- Challenge yourself to reach your full career potential and fast track your success
- Practical focus to learning, where you apply new skills in your current role as well as class projects
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network. UNSW Business School is the only Australian school in the network. AGSM MBA students have access to this rich network of premier business schools and are encouraged to participate in the Global Networking Weeks.
- Tailor your MBA to pursue a personal interest area with a wide range of elective choices, including overseas intensive study
- Option to study some courses at one of 30 elite partner schools through our international exchange program
- Online access to program materials, timetables, results and academic and business journals
- With four intensive, residential cohort experiences, where students live-in for the duration of the course, these valuable opportunities allow you to harness the power of collective intelligence and are unique only to AGSM.
Who Is This Program For?
Ambitious and experienced managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level and are seeking:
- A globally recognised MBA from Australia’s leading business school, without having to put a successful career on hold.
- New skills and concepts that are immediately transferrable to the workplace.
- A flexible program that lets you study in multiple locations, work at your own pace and is delivered through a blend of face-to-face, online and intensive residential study periods.
Job & Career Prospects
- Senior management roles (GM, CEO and board level)
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others