Lead with resilience and mindfulness through challenging times
Resilience is a critical leadership skill to steer your team and organisation through challenging times, complexity, and ambiguity. As our business landscape becomes increasingly uncertain, robust, resilient leadership may prove the difference between those who cope and those who thrive. This course will help you develop the mindsets, behaviours and techniques to build and maintain your own resilience.
You will take part in a series of online modules, comprised of virtual workshops, action learning and coaching, building your ability to:
- Lead during times of stress, complexity and ambiguity
- Understand the connection between resilient leadership and team success
- Identify and leverage opportunities that lie within challenging times
- Practice mindful leadership techniques to build your resilience
- Distinguish between and respond to different emotions in yourself and others
- Face current and emerging challenges with a sense of purpose and direction
- Manage your own stress and burnout
Read Program Director, Melanie Fisher’s tips for building resilience.