UNSW School of Banking and Finance offers tutoring and Peer Assisted Support Scheme (PASS) employment opportunities each year. Applications are open from November 1 to the close of business December 10 for the following year.
Tutoring at UNSW School of Banking & Finance
An expression of interest application is open to those to who meet the Essential Criteria.
To apply, you must have:
- Previous tutoring experience. If you have no previous teaching experience, see PASS Leader details
- Completed all the undergraduate business degree(s) requirements
- Demonstrated a strong performance in Finance courses with a HD in requested courses
- Excellent communication skills
- Attended UNSW Business School training. The Business School training sessions are usually held on Fridays in week 1 (full day), week 5 (half day) and week 10 (half day)
Lodging Your Expression of Interest
To express your interest for the commencing year, complete the Tutoring Expression of Interest (EOI) form. We will only accept and review applications, who meet the above criteria, between November 1 and December 10.