Students in the School of Banking & Finance at the UNSW Business School can view their final examination script.
Students can view their final examination script where the conditions set out below are met. However, it is important to remember that while feedback is a useful learning tool, students should take advantage of opportunities to receive (and learn from) feedback provided on assessment tasks completed during the semester. The final examination is designed to assess your achievement of learning outcomes rather than as a means of providing feedback.
- Applications must be made by completing the online form.
- Term 3 2020 – forms must be submitted by Monday 4 January 2021.
- Viewing final exam scripts will take place online. Details will be provided by email.
Script Viewing Guidelines
- Exam script viewing will take place online. An email will be sent to you with viewing date and time along with instructions on how to access it.
- You’ll need to present your UNSW student card as proof of identity or entering your credentials via an authenticated site, prior to being given access to the exam script.
- You will not be permitted to view marked answers to multiple choice questions.
- You will be able to view your examination script for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- At the designated viewing time, you will not be permitted to copy or photograph any part of any document provided and use recording software and/or devices to capture any aspect of the viewing or have access to any writing implement or any device capable of copying or photographing material (e.g., mobile phones).
- There will be no opportunity to discuss or dispute the marks allocated for the final examination paper at that time.
- Consistent with the UNSW Business School policy, you will not be able to view multiple choice questions or your responses to those questions.