Application Procedure and Key Dates
Students can request to view their final examination script, however, it is important to remember that while feedback is a useful learning tool, students should take advantage of opportunities to receive (and learn from) feedback provided on assessment tasks completed during the semester. The final examination is designed to assess your achievement of learning outcomes rather than as a means of providing feedback.
Applications must be made by completing the online form. Viewing final exam scripts will take place online, with details provided via your UNSW Student email account.
|T1 2021||T2 2021||T3 2021||Summer 2022|
|Final exam results release date||Thursday, 20 May||Thursday, 2 September||Thursday, 16 December||TBA|
|Script viewing form submission deadline||Monday, 24 May||Monday, 6 September||Monday, 20 December||TBA|
|Script viewing available from||Wednesday, 26 May||Wednesday, 8 September||Wednesday, 22 December||TBA|
Script Viewing Guidelines
- Exam script viewing will take place online. An email will be sent to you with viewing date and time along with instructions on how to access it.
- You will need to enter your zID credentials via an authenticated site, prior to being given access to the exam script.
- You will be able to view your examination script for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Correct answers to multiple choice questions will not be viewable or provided
- During the restricted viewing time, you will not be permitted to copy or photograph any part of any document provided or use recording software and/or devices to capture any aspect of the viewing or have access to any writing implement or any device capable of copying or photographing material (e.g., mobile phones).
- There will be no opportunity to discuss or dispute the marks allocated for the final examination paper at that time.
For further information, please visit the UNSW Business School Protocol for viewing final exam scripts page.