Why Study Marketing?
UNSW School of Marketing has been shaping the marketing profession in Australasia since 1965. We are the country’s first school of marketing, where academic rigour meets real-world expertise. This combination inspires our research priorities and underpins our teaching.
Our teaching capability covers all aspects of marketing including:
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Research
- Brand and Product Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Distribution and Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Our students study Marketing in a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics, Master of Commerce (Marketing) and Master of Commerce (Marketing Analytics).