MCom (Distinction, Otago) | Bachelor of Business Administration (1st class, UWE Bristol)
- Dynamic capabilities perspective of innovation
- Ambidexterity and slack resources in service firms
- Absorptive capacity and Organizational Change
- Innovation in Family firms
- Sharma, A., Gautam, H., & Chaudhary, R. (2019). Red Tape and Ambidexterity in Government Units. International Journal of Public Administration, In Press, 1-8.
- Sharma, A. (2018). Value Creation, Dynamic Capabilities and Slack Resources in Service Firms (Masters dissertation, University of Otago).
- Sharma, A. (2016). Managing diversity and equality in the workplace. Cogent Business & Management, 3(1), 1212682.
- Sharma, A. (2016). The Future of Work. Otago Management Graduate Review, 14, 43-55.
- Sharma, A. (2016). Service Innovation, Ambidexterity, and Dynamic Capabilities. Otago Management Graduate Review, 14, 31-42.
- Wang, Z. M., & Sharma, A. (2017). Transformation capacity, exploitative capacity, and organizational change: The mediating effects of organizational practices. Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) conference: Stream: Organizational Behaviour.
- Sharma, A., Basyal, D., & Koirala, J. (2017). An investigation into employees’ acceptance of IT system in government agencies: An extension of technology acceptance model. Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) conference: Stream: Marketing and Communication.
- Sharma, A., Zhang, A., & Walton, S. (2017).Determinants of green brand trust and the mediating role of green brand satisfaction.Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) conference: Stream: Sustainability and Social Issues in Management.