- Master degree at Gachon University, (Master of Science, 2018)
- Bachelor degree at Handong Global University, (BA in Computer Science and Art, 2014)
- Worked as an international conference / event manager (2014-2016); managed various technology and IT related events
- Worked as an assistant manager in YOZMA Group Korea – accelerator team (2018.12-2019.02)
- Proceedings in ICIS (2017); ‘Towards a theory of Technical Debt Ownership: An exploratory field study’ Ghanbari, H., Ahuja, S., and Lee, BK.
- Proceedings in CSWIM (2017); A Time Series Analysis on the Effects of Deregulation on Online Games: A Case of Social Casino in Korea’ Lee, BK., Jeon, S., Jang, M., Yoo, B.
- Complementarities; modularity and complementary actions in an ecosystem.
- How would new change (complementors growing to dominate the ecosystem etc.) affect the whole ecosystem and in return, how would each firm (focal or complement) respond to such change?
- Especially interested in using the game (online, console, mobile etc.) and other digital content as a context