Eaglan has over 13 years of professional experience in information technology, across various industry segments. While working towards his PhD, he is currently employed at the Western Sydney Local Health District (NSW Health) as an Enterprise Architect where he focuses on Digital Health.
Eaglan is passionate about the field of Enterprise Architecture and its advancement, and hopes to contribute on the area of the value of EA.
Eaglan dedicates the spare time that he has left to volunteering for the New South Wales State Emergency Services (NSW SES).
- The value proposition of Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Architectural Thinking
- Business/IT Alignment
- Stakeholder Management
- Professor Patrick Finnegan
- Dr. Toomas Tamm
- Professor Hans Mulder (AMS)
- Kurek, E., Mulder, H., Johnson J. (2018) “Measuring the value of Enterprise Architecture on IT projects with CHAOS Research”, Journal on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (ISSN: 1690-4524), Volume 15 - Number 7 - Year 2017, pp. 13-18
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship