Our PhD Teaching Fellows program equips high performing students with the teaching expertise and leadership experience required for successful academic careers in leading global institutes.
Open to late stage PhD candidates, the 12-month program supports you to enter the marketplace job-ready and make a distinctive contribution to academic life.
As a PhD Teaching Fellow, students will:
- Benefit from personal mentoring under the guidance of world-renowned academics
- Undertake formal and peer-oriented development of teaching skills
- Develop capacity to articulate teaching approaches and capabilities
- Be immersed in the intellectual and cultural life of UNSW Business School
- Be part of a cohort of like-minded, future academics and build a cross disciplinary network
- Build capability in job application and career plan development
- Compile a robust teaching portfolio, including evidence of teaching performance
For further details about the PhD Teaching Fellows program please contact the PhD Teaching Fellows Director.