The University supports a wide range of digital environments, platforms, apps and tools to support your study. Many of these can be accessed via your student zID. To access more information about these tools, please refer to:
Moodle - Our Learning Management System
Moodle is the learning management system that has been implemented across UNSW.
Moodle is used in many UNSW Business School courses to provide students with greater flexibility when accessing course content. Moodle provides a digital learning environment enabling students to:
- View updates and announcements from your course lecturer
- View and download course documents and other related materials
- Contribute to class discussions
- Participate in online quizzes and activities
- View and download lecture content and recordings
- Submit assignments and feedback
The UNSW IT Service Centre is the support point for students requiring assistance with Moodle-related technical issues. For information on getting started with Moodle please visit the Moodle Support for Students.