Please follow the steps shown below.
- Go to the EET School Thesis/Project Moodle and enrol yourself as a student. The self-enrolment key is “EETTPstudent”. This Moodle portal is set up to help students find a supervisor and a thesis/project topic to work on.
- View the research profiles of prospective supervisors and topics by clicking on the Research Topics icon. Please note that the topics list is only indicative and may not show all the topics available. Supervisors may have other, new topics in mind or you may want to propose your own topic that matches their interests and expertise.
- When you have found a supervisor with a topic that suits your interests, contact this person to discuss your intention. If you both agree to team up, ask the supervisor to email you, confirming approval of the topic title. You can then proceed to register.
Warning: registration must be done as soon as approval is granted (within 1 week). Supervisors have the right to void late registrations.
- Go to Moodle. Click the Registration icon then click Select Supervisor. Find your supervisor name and click the action box to become a member.
- From the home page, click the Registration icon. Click Register Topic, followed by Add Entry. Enter your details and topic title.
- Finally, you must enrol in the appropriate thesis/project course code on myUNSW, as you would normally enrol in other courses.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Thesis/Project Coordinator, Dr Aron Michael.