I am currently recruiting PhD students with special interests in subsurface energy extraction and underground geological storage of hydrogen projects. Scholarships and top-ups are available for excellent candidates! Please feel free to contact me via email with any questions.
Dr Yu Jing is Scientia Research Associate in School of Minerals and Energy Resources Engineering at UNSW. Her research focuses on characterising subsurface formation rocks to gain insight into the underground fluids flow behaviours, such as natural gas, oil and groundwater. She is particularly interested in fracture modelling for coal seam gas reservoirs with the application of micro-CT imaging, and modelling multiphysics gas transport and sorption in coal.
- Associate Editor, Journal of Energy Engineering
- Communication officer of InterPore Australian Chapter
- Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM)
- Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Member of International Society of Porous Media (InterPore)