UNSW Tax & Business Advisory Clinic works with the community, student and corporate partners to provide free tax and business advice, community education, and research-driven advocacy for individuals and small businesses in serious financial hardship. We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join the Clinic team 3 days per week.
The position includes the following duties:-
- General administrative duties to ensure all services are provided efficiently to meet the operating needs of the clinic;
- Answering and screening client calls, booking client appointments, as well as responding to emails;
- Liaising with referral partners and other stakeholders;
- Providing support to our clinic staff and students;
- Assisting with other tasks as required.
- Experience working with people who have high levels of psychological distress and/or maybe experiencing economic abuse;
- Strong organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Professional presentation, excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Advanced computer skills and telephone skills;
- Friendly and confident manner;
- Excellent time management skills.
Please email your resume with a covering letter to Maree Withers – email@example.com