Jerry is a PhD student in the School of Marketing at UNSW Business School. His research interests focus on ambidexterity in marketing and service agility with digital technologies (e.g., AI, machine learning, cloud, etc.). Prior to joining the PhD program, Jerry obtained industrial experiences from management consulting for the healthcare industry, banking, and retailing.
- PhD in Marketing, UNSW (in progress)
- MSc and MA in Economics and Business (Health Economics), UCL
- Associate Professor Ting Yu
- Senior Lecturer Jihwan Moon
- Services marketing (e.g., ambidextrous service)
- Marketing agility
- Digital technologies in marketing