The application process may differ slightly for each applicant, however, please follow the steps below:
1. Apply Online
Complete and submit the online application via UNSW Online Application. Please refer to Application Dates above for the starting term.
2. Provide Supporting Documentation
Supporting documentation can be submitted together with your online application or uploaded to your application later, once you have been given a UNSW student ID number.
3. Selection Process
Your completed application once received, is sent to the AGSM MBA Admissions Selection Committee for review.
4. Follow Up if Required
An applicant may be contacted to organise an admissions interview (ideally, this will be in person, but may be over the phone).
An applicant is advised of the outcome of their application by email.
In the case of a successful application and course placement offer, the applicant needs to notify his/her decision regarding acceptance of the offer or otherwise by the specified deadline.
Please note there is a non-refundable online application fee of $125 for International applicants.
Graduate Certificates Program Codes
- Graduate Certificate in Change Management 7315
- Graduate Certificate in Management 7316
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Management 7415
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership 7416
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management 7417
- Graduate Certificate in Technology Management 7418