The LLM MBA (Law) is a double degree program offered in conjunction with UNSW Law & Justice. LLM MBA (Law) allows students to combine the breadth of an MBA with the advanced study of law.
Why Choose This Degree?
- Study online and face-to-face with Australia's leading business school and law faculty
- UNSW Law is ranked in the top 15 law schools globally
- Opportunity to develop an advanced and contemporary understanding of one or more areas of legal study, to acquire further expertise and enhance career prospects
- Choose from a range of courses, including Taxation and Business Law (see structure tab), to tailor your LLM MBA (Law) to suit your career and passion
- Opportunity to network with peers from corporates, governments and NGOs
Who Is This Degree For?
- Practicing lawyers seeking to enhance their business and management knowledge and skills whilst increasing their knowledge of advanced topics in law
- Executives, from a non-legal background, who wish to enhance their business and management knowledge and skills and increase their understanding of legal concepts and topics
- Legal Counsels, senior public administrators, public service executives and policy managers
- Motivated people able to complete a challenging academic postgraduate program while working, and willing to apply new skills straight away in their workplace
Job & Career Prospects
- Senior management roles (GM, CEO, CxO and board level)
- Senior government leader
- Business Administration Managers
- Executive roles in not-for-profit and community organisations
- Project Managers with a legal or policy focus
- Professionals responsible for law or policy reform