The MBA (Law) is offered as part of the MBAX program. MBAX offers the ability to specialise within your MBA, whilst studying online*
Why Choose This Degree?
- Study online or face-to-face* with Australia's leading business school and law faculty
- Opportunity to complement the core of the MBA program with the advanced study of law and contemporary legal issues
- Cover topics not addressed in conventional business programs
- Choose from a range of courses (see structure tab) to tailor your MBA (Law) to suit your career and passion
- Opportunity to network with peers from corporates, governments and NGOs
Who Is This Degree For?
- Practicing lawyers who are seeking to deepen their knowledge of law and enhance their business leadership and management capabilities at the same time
- Non lawyers to enhance their understanding of law and contemporary legal topics whilst also building their leadership and management capabilities
- Legal Counsels, senior public administrators, public service executives and policy managers
- Motivated people able to complete a challenging academic postgraduate program while working, and willing to apply new skills straight away in their workplace
Job & Career Prospects
- Senior management roles (GM, CEO, CxO and board level)
- Senior government leader
- Business Administration Managers
- Executive roles in not-for-profit and community organisations
- Project Managers with a legal or policy focus
- Professionals responsible for law or policy reform
* Please note not all Law elective courses are available online.