UNSW Student Central is the first point of contact for many administrative processes within the university. Click here to access and download relevant forms you may need during your time at UNSW.

The UNSW A-Z Guide is also a useful tool for students requiring help on a particular matter.

Degree progression check forms:

Please submit your degree progression check via this link.

Not sure who to contact?

For a comprehensive list of who to contact regarding a particular problem you are experiencing, please see the UNSW Contact Guide.

Alternatively, you can contact the School Office directly and we will be happy to assist!

Please note the school no longer accepts paper-based forms.

If you need to submit a form, please Submit your enquiry online.