Manage your UNSW enrolment with our forms all in one place. Apply for transcripts, credit transfer, late enrolment, program leave, fee remission and more. 

Enrolment information 

How to enroll in an aviation degree program at UNSW. 

New students  

Enrolling for the first time as a domestic or international student? Enrol now and accept your offer. 

Research students  

If you're a research student, you can find out about our higher degree research programs and scholarships through the Graduate Research School

Continuing students  

UNSW has moved to annual enrolment. This allows you to better plan your studies by enrolling in all your courses, one year at a time. Begin your annual enrolment

Summer term enrolment 

If you’d like to fast track your studies, you can elect to take courses over the summer term (December to January). Enrol for summer term


Find the forms you need to manage your degree program with UNSW. View a brief overview of each application type or request and what it is used for. 

Academic transcript

The official record of your complete enrolment history at UNSW. Find out how to request a copy of your transcript or learn about My eQUals, the official platform of Australian and New Zealand tertiary education providers.
opens in a new window

Award & enrollment statements

You can use these statements to prove the completion of your studies or verify your enrolment by term or semester. Learn how to apply.
opens in a new window

Credit transfer

Apply to receive credit toward your current degree from studies previously undertaken with another institution or UNSW degree program. Credit transfer is also known as 'advanced standing' or recognition for prior learning (RPL).
opens in a new window

Cross institutional study

In certain circumstances you may be eligible to undertake courses with an alternate institution that are credited to your current UNSW degree. Learn about eligibility criteria and how to apply.
opens in a new window

Late enrolment request

It’s still possible to alter your enrolment after the enrolment deadline, though there are other deadlines to be aware of. Find out what these are, and how you can add or drop courses after online enrolment has closed.
opens in a new window

CoE request for international students

International students require a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for the length of their program with UNSW. Discover everything you need to know and how to apply for one.
opens in a new window

Program discontinuation

Learn how to exit your degree program when you intend to cease studying completely. Find out what you need to know before discontinuing your program and how to apply.
opens in a new window

Program leave

If you would like to take a break from your program for a period of 1 year or less, you can apply for program leave. Find out about the conditions of program leave and how to apply.
opens in a new window

Program transfer

Changed your mind about the program you are studying? it may be possible to alter or transfer your enrolment, however, your options may be limited by progression rules. Learn about applying to change programs at UNSW.
opens in a new window

Release request

To transfer to a different education institution within your first six months of study, you may request a release from UNSW. Find out what conditions apply and how to apply.
opens in a new window

Fee remission

Learn how to apply for Fee Remission (refund, remission or re-credit) after the census date where you meet certain eligibility conditions. Find out how to apply and what supporting documentation may be required.
opens in a new window