The AGSM Women in Leadership Scholarship will enable outstanding female leaders to complete a world-class MBA.
Selection Process and How to Apply:
Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship after they have submitted their application for the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Leadership achievements (determined by admissions interview)
- Career progression (determined by CV and references)
- Global citizenship (determined by CV and admissions interview)
Value and Funding
- Minimum of one $50,000 scholarship for the top candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in all three selection criterion.
- Minimum of one $25,000 scholarship for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in two of the selection criterion.
Paid as a fortnightly stipend after census date.
These decisions are made at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
Funded by AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
This scholarship is open to women who receive an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
Minimum of two scholarships are available per year.