The wide variety of international offerings available is reflected in the depth of our incoming and outgoing exchange programs with leading schools from Asia, Canada, Europe, UK and the USA. We currently have exchange partnerships with over 30 elite international business schools.
Support Resources & Contacts
You can apply for Special Consideration if you are impacted by short-term events beyond your control (exceptional circumstances) which impact your ability to complete an assessment task to your normal potential.
Equitable Learning Service
If you are trying to manage the demands of university as well as a health condition, learning disability, physical disability or have personal circumstances that are having an impact on your studies, the Equitable Learning Services (ELS) may be able to provide you with assistance. If you want to receive support during your time at university for your disability needs then you will need to register with ELS.
The university has a range of services designed to support your health, wellbeing and academic success while you are at university:
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers free counselling and self-help resources to support your wellbeing and to help you adjust to university life
- The UNSW Health Service is located on the Ground Floor, East Quadrangle Building, Kensington campus
- Online Safety and Wellbeing Tutorial
- The Religious Centre is located on the third floor of the Squarehouse at the Kensington
- https://student.unsw.edu.au/ally/aboutALLY Program is a network of trained staff and students, helping to ensure that UNSW is a safe, welcoming place for all staff and students who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex or other
- www.thefridge.org.au is a site for university students interested in improving their self-management capability
- To book a syndicate room in the AGSM Building for a study group, please contact AGSM Student Experience
- To book a room at the Sydney CBD campus call +61 2 9331 9444
- Visit Library Room Bookings to book a room in the library
- Postgraduate common room, UNSW Business School Building, lower campus
- Postgraduate lounge located on Level 2, Arc Precinct, Basser Steps
- Postgraduate Study Space located on Level 4, Main Library
Student ID Cards
As an AGSM student you are eligible for a UNSW student ID card which will:
- provide out-of-hours access to the AGSM Building
- provide access to the study rooms on Ground Floor
- provide physical access to borrow from the UNSW library
- allow you to use the Library's printers, photocopiers and scanners at UNSW's Kensington campus
For information on how to obtain your student ID card in person visit Student ID Card. If you are unable to obtain your Student ID card in person, you are able to order your ID card per the process for distance students as directed via How to Get a Student ID Card.
Travel concessions may be available for eligible domestic students.
The AGSM Building is located at the top end of campus at UNSW Kensington Campus, near Gate 11.
The UNSW Kensington campus offers a wide variety of retail and other services. As part of UNSW's effort to reduce disposable waste, discounts are offered when using a reusable cup at participating cafes.
You can find out more about campus services and facilities via Estate Management, which provides effective services to the University community to enhance the student experience.
The AGSM @ UNSW Business School attach great importance to your graduation as it represents a celebration of your academic achievement, and your commitment to developing your career.
We view your graduation as the beginning of a rich and rewarding partnership which will provide the mutual benefits and support that a commitment to lifelong learning inspires. For information on graduation deadlines, ceremony dates and what happens at the ceremony please visit UNSW Graduation.
Graduating with Excellence in your MBA
After your results are released for your final course, graduating students who achieve a final Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80 or more are eligible to graduate ‘with Excellence’. Your WAM is a calculation that reflects your academic results and cannot be rounded up. For more information please visit Award with Excellence.
After you have graduated, it doesn't end there. Stay connected with us by joining the AGSM alumni LinkedIn network. As an alumnus, you are automatically a member of our wider 300,000+ strong UNSW alumni community so that's a lot of talent to access! You will receive our quarterly e-newsletter AGSM Edge where we will update you on the latest news and events. There are plenty of additional benefits to access to continue your life-long learning. Head to Benefits & Services to find out more.