Our research aims to improve outcomes in ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer and endometriosis. Our projects have a patient-centred, consumer-driven focus and a dedicated team of scientists and students working to achieve their goals. We aim to:
- reduce the mortality of ovarian cancer by developing an early detection test and improving precision medicine availability and accessibility
- improve targeted therapy for people with the most aggressive subtype of endometrial cancer
- understand, diagnose and treat the common and debilitating disease of endometriosis.
- Patient-focused research: All our projects are designed with contributions from consumer partners who ensure our goals align with the desires of the community.
- Translatable outcomes: Our projects aim to have real-world impact, so we work closely with multidisciplinary teams at hospitals to ensure our research is clinically applicable.
- Ethically minded science: We conduct world-class research without involving animal models, instead working with human samples and cutting-edge synthetic models.
- Collaboration: We've cultivated national and international collaborations across our many research projects, with the aim to expand the impact that our research can have worldwide.