Jinxia Zhu is an Associate Professor in the School of Risk and Actuarial Studies at the University of New South Wales. She received a Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Mathematics from Lanzhou University in China and a PhD degree in Actuarial Science from the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests lie in the areas of optimal control in insurance and finance, insurance risk models and risk theory.
- Stochastical control in insurance and finance
- Insurance risk models and ruin theory
- ACTL2003/5103 Stochastic Modelling for Actuaries
- ACTL3001/5104 Actuarial Statistics
- ACTL3002 Life Insurance and Superannuation
- ACTL3003 Insurance Risk Models