Upload a short video demonstrating how and why you are suited to Information Systems studies.
Your video (maximum 5 minutes) is your chance to tell us all about your motivation and passion to study Information Systems.
Some questions to consider when creating your video:
- Why are you keen to study Information Systems?
- How did you become interested in technology?
- Why do you think you’ll be a successful information systems graduate?
- What have you done recently to explore your interest in technology?
You can also talk about:
- Any technology projects you’ve recently been a part of
- Types of technology subjects you were passionate about in high school and why
- Types of information systems courses you’re interested in and why
Overall, we want to get a really clear sense of why you are passionate about studying Information Systems at UNSW.
The video can be any length up to a maximum of five minutes. You should not feel like you need to fill the entire five minutes.
Your video does not need to be high production quality! We are assessing the content, not your video editing skills so we only require that it be of a sufficient quality so that we can adequately view and hear the presentation. Videos will need to be 100mb or less in order to be submitted. If your video file is larger than this you can compress it saving it as a lower quality file, save it in a more efficient file format, and/or downsize it using e.g. handbrake.fr, an open source software for video conversions, or by compressing your video into a zip file (Windows instructions here, Mac instructions here).