The Fourth International Conference on Construction Engineering and Project Management (ICCEPM-2011) will be held on 16 - 18 February 2011 in Sydney, Australia. The conference will be hosted by the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering and the Faculty of Built Environment, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
ICCEPM is a merging of ICCEM held by Korean Institute of Construction Engineering and Management (KICEM) and ICCPM by Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. Since 2007, the two institutions have agreed to host the conference biannually and the joint conference has been held in Korea and Singapore.
ICCEPM-2011 is a double-blind peer reviewed conference. Papers will be accepted on the basis of peer review of the complete manuscript.
The ICCEPM-2011 aims for academics and professionals to share their ideas and recent findings on all aspects of construction engineering and project management.
The conference will cover the following areas:
• Project Management
• Project Delivery Systems
• Legal Systems for Construction
• Cost, Time, Quality, and Safety Management
• Design and Engineering Management
• Claim and Dispute Resolution
• Information Technology in Construction
• Automation and Robotics in Construction
• Construction Productivity Improvement
• Construction Education and Training
• International and Global Issues in Construction Project Management
• State-of-the-Art in Construction Engineering and Management
• Sustainability and the Environment
• Building Information Model