Information sessions on Copyright and Teaching will be held to answer common questions relating to copyright regulations. Some of these questions include:
• What can you copy for your courses?
• Do you need to get permission?
• How much of a book or journal can you copy?
• Radio or TV broadcasts – what can you use?
• Who can have access to copyright materials put online for courses?
The sessions will be held on Tuesday 22 March 2011 and Thursday 31 March 2011 respectively from 1-2pm. No registration is required.
Venue: Tuesday, 22 March 2011 Old Main Building Room 230
Venue: Thursday, 31 March 2011 Old Main Building Theatre G31
The sessions will be held by Andrew Wells (University Librarian) and Deborah Gibson (Head of Governance Support).
For further details, please contact Andrew Wells on 52662 or Deborah Gibson on 52860.