- Since 2021: Senior Lecturer at UNSW, School of Maths & Stats, Sydney Australia.
- since 2018: Lecturer at UNSW, School of Maths & Stats, Sydney Australia.
- 2011 - 2017: Postdoctoral research associate at UNSW, School of Maths & Stats, Sydney Australia.
- 2006 - 2010: PhD in Physical Oceanography, Mediterranean Institute of Oceanography Toulon France.
- 2006: M.Sc. in Physical Oceanography and Meteorology, university of Toulon France.
- 2003 - 2006: Masters in Marine Engineering, SeaTech, Toulon France.
Observing, understanding and modelling the oceans is now my job at UNSW Sydney, focusing on the East Australian Current, shelf dynamics, marine heatwaves, and the trajectory of the Bluebottle jellyfish. Every oceanographic study involves a deep understanding of the physics driving the ocean circulation and variability, and mathematical tools are behind each scientific discovery.