MBBS, FACEM, PhD, MDiv.
· Emergency Physician, Prince of Wales Hospital.
· VMO Toxicologist, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. NSW Poisons Information Centre.
· Associate Professor, Co-Chair head of Critical Care, University of New South Wales.
· Associate editor, Clinical Toxicology.
The Inspiring Ideas Challenge for 2017 on the ONE study, "Overdose and take home Naloxone in Emergency settings."
2016 John Gilroy Potts Award at the ACEM conference in recognition of the paper “‘The Safety and Effectiveness of Droperidol for Sedation of Acute Behavioural Disturbance in the Emergency Department’ that was published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine 2015. (Leonie Calver; Colin B. Page, MBChB; Michael A. Downes, MBBS; Betty Chan, MBBS, PhD; Frances Kinnear, MBBS; Luke Wheatley, MBBS; David Spain, MBBS; Geoffrey Kennedy Isbister, MD, BSc)
2019 Best Scientific presentation at the 39th Congress of the European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists (EAPCCT) on a paper entitled "Using EXTRIP criteria as indications for Extracorporeal Treatment in Lithium Poisoning."
Digoxin Overdose and Response to Antibody (DORA)
Dihydropyridine Toxicity Project (DTP).
SODium Channel blockers and Alkalinisation (SODA)
Post Overdose Trail Test Study (POTTS)
· In 2014, She joined the ‘Translational Australian Clinical Toxicology’ (TACT) program that was coordinated by Professor Nicholas Buckley. It is a multi-disciplinary collaboration from Australian and overseas researchers and the program is a recipient of the NHMRC grant. Numerous publications were produced from this program.
· She has been involved in supervising Independent Learning Project (ILP) and Honours students since 2015 which have led to a number of presentations and publications.
· She supervise Masters student(Medicine) in clinical research.
My Research Supervision
The current ILP student looks at Prisoner presentation to the Emergency Department.