MBBS, FACEM, PhD, MDiv.
· Emergency Physician, Prince of Wales Hospital.
· VMO Toxicologist, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. NSW Poisons Information Centre.
· Conjoint Associate Professor, University of New South Wales.
· Associate editor, Clinical Toxicology.
· She is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in the Emergency Department at Prince of Wales Hospital and University of New South Wales
· At Prince of Wales Hospital, the clinical toxicology unit provide a 6-month comprehensive weekly toxicology teaching.
2016 John Gilroy Potts Award at the ACEM conference in recognition of the paper “‘The Safety and Effectiveness of Droperidol for Sedation of Acute Behavioural Disturbance in the Emergency Department’ that was published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine 2015. (Leonie Calver; Colin B. Page, MBChB; Michael A. Downes, MBBS; Betty Chan, MBBS, PhD; Frances Kinnear, MBBS; Luke Wheatley, MBBS; David Spain, MBBS; Geoffrey Kennedy Isbister, MD, BSc)
2019 Best Scientific presentation at the 39th Congress of the European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists (EAPCCT) on a paper entitled "Using EXTRIP criteria as indications for Extracorporeal Treatment in Lithium Poisoning."
The Inspiring Ideas Challenge for 2017 on the ONE study, "Overdose and take home Naloxone in Emergency settings."