The primary research focus of my laboratory is vision, how context affects our perception, and how our visual awareness might be related to the underlying neural processing.
- PhD, University College London, 1994 - 1996
- MSc, Sussex University, 1991 – 1992
- MA, Pembroke College, Cambridge, 1985 - 1989
- 2012 – 2014 National Health and Medical Research Council Project Grant, Functional anisotropies in the processing of orientation and direction-of-motion by human visual cortex, Clifford, C.W.G.
- 2012 – 2014 Australian Research Council Discovery Grant, Gaze perception and adaptation, Clifford, C.W.G.
- 2011 – 2015 Future Fellowship, Parallel and generative binding in human visual cortex, Clifford, C.W.G.