· Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical and Biomolecular) with Honours Class I - University of Sydney
Koentadi Hadinoto is a Ph.D. candidate in the School of Chemical Engineering at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia, under the supervision of Francisco Trujillo and Stuart Prescott. He is also a recipient of the UNSW Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend, which is a highly competitive and prestigious scholarship to assist international students who demonstrate exceptional research potential with their studies. As part of his Ph.D. studies, his research focuses on scaling up a non-thermal plasma technology to generate plasma-activated water for microbial inactivation.
His research interests include reactor design, product development, process design, fluid dynamics, food processing, and data analysis.
· UNSW Tuition Fee Scholarship plus Research Stipend 2019 recipient
· UNSW Development and Research Training Grant 2021 recipient
· 2020 NSW JCEC Postgraduate Symposium Best Presentation Award
· Howard See Research Prize in Fluid Mechanics No. II recipient (University of Sydney)
· International Exchange Outbound Scholarship recipient (University of Sydney)