PhD in Physiology and Pharmacology from UNSW Sydney, Sydney, Australia (2017-2021)
MSc (Research) in Neurosciences from Universite Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC/Paris VI), Paris, France (2013-2014)
MSc in Genetic engineering and Biotechnology from University of Chittagong, Bangladesh (2011-2012)
BSc (Honours) in Genetic engineering and Biotechnology from University of Chittagong, Bangladesh (2006-2010)
1. Scientia PhD Scholarship from University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) (Full tuition fee waiver for 4 years plus stipend and career development grant valued up to 200,000 AUD)
2. ‘Disease Models & Mechanisms’ Conference Travel Grant, Company of Biologists, UK
3. Australasian Neuroscience Society (ANS) Student Travel Grant
4. Young Researcher Travel Grant from European Committee on Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) (ECTRIMS 2016, London, UK)
5. Research Committee Conference Travel Grant, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK
6. Tykeson Fellows Travel grant for presenting research at the "5th Tykeson Fellows Conference on Multiple Sclerosis in Fort Worth, Texas, USA
7. McDonald Fellowship (Jan 2015-Dec 2016) from Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF, UK) and National Multiple Sclerosis Society, USA for conducting research on multiple sclerosis. Fellowship value- (64,000 GBP)
8. Erasmus-Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) Scholarship from European Commission for Master's Degree (Included full tuition fees and monthly stipends).
9. National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship for Master Thesis from Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Bangladesh
10. University Grant Commission (UGC), Bangladesh Merit Scholarship
1. Runner-up at “Ingham Institute Postdoctoral Association” Research Showcase (June, 2021.
2. “Paper of the Month” Award from School of Medical Sciences, UNSW Sydney, Oct, 2020.
3. Award of Excellence for achieving 2nd Position in Bachelor of Science Result from Dept. of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Chittagong (Dec, 2011)
Evaluating peripheral neuropathy in rat models of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes.