Emergency medical care (waiting time, walk-out, access block, palliative care); Maternal and child health (obstetric outcomes); Smoking and smoking cessation; Mortality and Hospitalisations; Drug and alcohol related injury; Quality and safety of Healthcare in NSW;Surgical mortality audit;Aboriginal health; Mental Health Outcomes
Broad Research Areas:
Epidemiology, Population Health, Obesity, Health Services Research, Biostatistics, Smoking, Drug and Alcohol, Mental Health Outcomes
BSc Hons (Stat, CU), MSc(Stat, CU), MSc (Demography, LSE, UK), PhD (UNSW)
Society Memberships & Professional Activities:
- Life Member Bangladesh Statistical Association, - Member Statistical Association of Australia (NSW Branch) , - Reviewed manuscripts for scientific journals
Specific Research Keywords:
Emergency medical care in public hospitals, Obstetric outcomes, Demographic events (population growth mortality morbidity), Smoking Cessation, Overweight & Obesity, Epidemiology and Health Services Research, Quality and safety in healthcare, Allied Health Science, Smoking, Drug and Alcohol, Mental Health Outcomes
- NHMRC Australia
- Ingham Research Institute Sydney South West, Australia
- Australian Health Ministers Advisory Committee –ONHMRC
- Alcohol Education and Research Foundation Australia
- UNICEF Asia
Worked as reviewer for following peer reviewed journals:
• British Medical Journal (BMJ)
• Medical Journal of Australia
• Emergency Medicine of Australasia
• Emergency Medicine -BMJ Group
• Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
• Journal of Biosocial Science (UK)
• American Journal of Preventive Medicine
• British Journal of Public Health Nutrition
• British Journal of Public Health
• Journal of Preventive Medicine
• Medical Science Monitor
• Singapore Medical Journal
• BMC Public Health
• Critical Care Medicine
• The European Journal of Health Economics
• Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
• European Journal of Epidemiology
• BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth
• Journal of Human Reproduction
• ISRN Emergency Medicine (Editorial Board Member)
Published Journal Articles
1. Hicks MH-R, Mohsin M, Silove D, Fisher J, Moussa B, Steel Z, et al. Attitudes towards gender roles and prevalence of intimate partner violence perpetrated against pregnant and postnatal women: Differences between women immigrants from conflict-affected countries and women born in Australia. PLoS ONE 16(7): e0255105; July 30, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0255105
2. Baker JR, Silove D, Horswood D, Al-Shammari A, Mohsin M, Rees S, et al. Psychological distress, resettlement stress, and lower school engagement among Arabic-speaking refugee parents in Sydney, Australia: A cross-sectional cohort study. PLoS Med 18(7): e1003512. July 12, 2021 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1003512
3. Tay AK, Miah MAA, Khan S, Mohsin M, Alam ANMM, Ozen S, Mahmuda M, Ahmed HU, Silove D, Ventevogel, P. A Naturalistic Evaluation of Group Integrative Adapt Therapy (IAT-G) with Rohingya Refugees During the Emergency Phase of a Mass Humanitarian Crisis in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh, Lancet EClinicalMedicine, page 100999; July 6, 2021 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eclinm.2021.100999
5. Mellor R, Werner A, Moussa B, Mohsin M, Jayasuriya R, Tay AW Prevalence, predictors and associations of complex post-traumatic stress disorder with common mental disorders in refugees and forcibly displaced populations: a systematic review. European Journal of Psychotraumatology, 12 (1), 1863579; Feb 2021. https://doi.org/10.1080/20008198.2020.1863579
6. Man NWY, Forero R, Ngo H, Mountain D, FitzGerald G, Toloo GS, McCarthy S, Mohsin M, Fatovich DM, Bailey P, Bosley E, Carney R, Lai HMX, Hillman K. Impact of the Four-Hour Rule policy on emergency medical services delays in Australian EDs: a longitudinal cohort study. Emergency Medicine Journal, Dec. 2020; 37(12): 793-800
7. Tay AK, Mohsin M, Hau KM, Badrudduza M, Balasundaram S, Morgan K, Parthiban N, Silove D.
Variations in prevalence and risk profiles for Common Mental Disorders amongst Rohingya, Chin and
Kachin refugees from Myanmar. Psychological Medicine 1–15; 11 Sept. 2020.
8. Tay AK, Rees S, Kareth M, Mohsin M, Silove D. Associations between family-level adversity and society-level trauma with emotional and behavioural problems amongst children of West Papuan refugees. European child and adolescent psychiatry,04 June 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s00787-020-01569-6 PMID: 32500279
9. Silove D, Mohsin M, Klein L, Tam ND, Dadds M, Eapen V, Tol WA, da Costa Z, Savio E, Soares R, Steel Z, Rees SJ. Longitudinal path analysis of depressive symptoms and functioning among women of child-rearing age in postconflict Timor-Leste. BMJ Global Health 2020; 5:e002039. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjgh-2019-00039
10. Tay AK, Mung HK, Miah MAA, Balasundaram S, Ventevogel P, Badrudduza M, Khan S, Morgan K, Rees S, Mohsin M, Silove D. An Integrative Adapt Therapy for common mental health symptoms and adaptive stress amongst Rohingya, Chin, and Kachin refugees living in Malaysia: A randomized controlled trial. PLoS Med 2020; 17(3): e1003073. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1003073
11. Forero R, Man N, Nahidi S, Fitzgerald G, Fatovich D, Mohsin M, Ngo H, Toloo GS, Gibson N, McCarthy S, Mountain D, Hillman K; 4HR/NEAT Partnership Grant. When a health policy cuts both ways: Impact of the National Emergency Access Target policy on staff and emergency department performance. Emerg Med Australas 2020;32(2):228-239. https://doi.org/10.1111/1742-6723.13395
12. Forero R, Nahidi S, de Costa J, Fatovich D, FitzGerald G, Toloo S, McCarthy S, Mountain D, Gibson N, Mohsin M, Man WN. Perceptions and experiences of emergency department staff during the implementation of the four-hour rule/national emergency access target policy in Australia: a qualitative social dynamic perspective. BMC Health Services Research 2019; 19:82. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-019-3877-8
13. Tay AK, Mohsin M, Rees S, Tam N, Kareth M, Silove D. The structure and psychosocial correlates of complicated bereavement amongst refugees from West Papua. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, June 2019; 54 (6): 771–780 (First Online: 18 February 2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00127-019-01666-1
14. Rees SJ, Fisher JR, Steel Z, Mohsin M, Nadar N, Moussa B, Hassoun F, Yousif M, Krishna Y, Khalil B, Mugo J, Tay AK, Klein L, Silove D. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Major Depressive Disorder Among Women at Public Antenatal Clinics From Refugee, Conflict-Affected, and Australian-Born Backgrounds. JAMA Netw Open May 2019; 2(5):e193442. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2019.3442
15. Forero R, Man N, McCarthy S, Richardson D, Mohsin M, Toloo G, FitzGerald G, Ngo H, Mountain D, Fatovich D, Celenza A, Gibson N, Xu F, Nahidi S, Hillman K. Impact of the National Emergency Access Target policy on emergency departments’ performance: A time‐trend analysis for New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland. Emergency Medicine Australasia, April 2019; 31 (2): 253-261 (First published: 24 July 2018) https://doi.org/10.1111/1742-6723.13142
16. Forero R, Man N, Ngo H, Mountain D, Mohsin M, Fatovich D, Toloo, Celenza A, FitzGerald G, McCarthy S, Richardson D, Xu F, Gibson N, Nahidi S, Hillman K. Impact of the four‐hour National Emergency Access Target on 30 day mortality, access block and chronic emergency department overcrowding in Australian emergency departments, Emergency Medicine Australasia, February 2019; 31 (1): 58-66 (First pub. 30 July 2018).
17. Forero R, Nahidi S, de Costa J, Fatovich D, FitzGerald D, Toloo S, McCarthy S, Mountain D, Gibson N, Mohsin M and Man WN. Perceptions and experiences of emergency department staff during the implementation of the four-hour rule/national emergency access target policy in Australia: a qualitative social dynamic perspective. BMC Health Serv Res. 2019; 19 (1): 82 (Published online 2019 Jan 30). doi.10.1186/s12913-019-3877-8
18. Forero R, Nahidi S, De Costa J, Mohsin M, Fitzgerald G, Gibson N, McCarthy S, Aboagye-Sarfo P. Application of four-dimension criteria to assess rigour of qualitative research in emergency medicine. BMC health services research, Feb 2018; 18 (1): 120
19. Silove D, Rees S, Mohsin M, Tam N, Kareth M, Tay AK. Differentiating ICD-11 complex post-traumatic stress disorder from other common mental disorders based on levels of exposure to childhood adversities, the traumas of persecution and postmigration living difficulties among refugees from West Papua. BJPsych Open 2018, 4(5): 361-367.
DOI: https://doi.org/10.1192/bjo.2018.49 (Published online: 24 August 2018)
20. Forero R, Man N, Ngo H, Mountain D, Mohsin M, Fatovich D, Sprivulis P, Toloo S, Celenza A, FitzGerald G, McCarthy S, Richardson D, Gibson N, Agoaye-Sarfo P, Xu F, Nahidi S, Hillman K. Impact of 4HR/NEAT policy implementation on Emergency Department staff: A qualitative perspective of ED management changes. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 31 (3): 362-371 ( First published: 26 August 2018) https://doi.org/10.1111/1742-6723.13164 (accepted July 2018)
21. Nahidi S, Forero R, McCarthy S, Man N, Gibson N, Mohsin M, Mountain D, Fatovich D, Fitzgerald G, Toloo G. A Qualitative analysis of Perceptions and Experiences of Emergency Department Staff in Relation to implementation and outcomes of the Four-Hour Rule/National Emergency Access Target in Australia. Emerg Med Australas. 2018 Sep 4. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.13166.
22. Tay AK, Mohsin M, Rees S, Tam N, Kareth M, Silove D. Factor structures of Complex Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and PTSD in a community sample of refugees from West Papua. Compr Psychiatry. 2018 Aug;85:15-22. doi: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2018.05.001. Epub 2018 May 26.
23. Rees S, Mohsin M, Tay AK, Steel Z, Tam N, da Costa Z, Soares C, Tol W, Eapen V, Dadds M, Silove D. Risk of perpetrating intimate partner violence amongst men exposed to torture in conflict-affected Timor-Leste. Glob Ment Health (Camb). 2018 Jul 3;5:e23. Doi: 10.1017/gmh.2018.16. eCollection 2018. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6036651/
24. Forero R, Nahidi S, De Costa J, Mohsin M, Fitzgerald G, Gibson N, McCarthy S, Aboagye-Sarfo P. Application of Four-Dimension Criteria to Assess Rigour of Qualitative Research in Emergency Medicine, BMC Health Serv Res. 2018 Feb 17;18(1):120. https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-018-2915-2
25. Bruhn M, Rees S, Mohsin M, Silove D, Carlsson J . The Extent and Impact of Postmigration Stressors during Treatment of Trauma-affected Refugees, The J of nervous and mental disease 2018: 206(1),61-68
26. Ngo H, Mountain D, Fatovich D, Sprivulis P, Mohsin M, Nicola M, Toloo S, Forero R et al. Impact of the Four- Hour Rule in Western Australian Hospitals: A data linkage trend analysis study 2002 – 2013, PLoS One. 2018 Mar 14;13(3):e0193902. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0193902. eCollection 2018. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0193902
27. Rees S, Mohsin M, Tol W, Tay AK, Soares E, Tam N. da Costa Z, Silove D. Associations between bride price stress and intimate partner violence amongst pregnant women in Timor-Leste. Globalization and Health, 2017 Aug 28;13(1):66. doi: 10.1186/s12992-017-0291-z
28. Silove D, Mohsin M, Tay AK, Steel Z, Tam N, Savio E, Da Costa ZM, Rees S. Six-year longitudinal study in Timor-Leste of pathways to explosive anger involving exposure to repeated conflict-related trauma and a cumulative sense of injustice Journal of Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, 2017, August 2017. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00127-017-1428-3
29. Man N, Forero R, Ngo Hanh, Toloo GS, Fitzgerald G, Fatovich D, Mountain D, Mohsin M et al Impact of the national emergency access target (NEAT) on time-based and admission-related outcomes in Emergency Departments (ED) in New South Wales (NSW), Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and Queensland (QLD), Emergency Medicine Australasia 2018:30 (S1): 3-40
30. Forero R, Ngo Hanh, Man N, Mountain D, Mohsin M et al. The four-hour rule/national emergencyaccess target and its impact on 30-daymortality among admitted patients: a trendanalysis of record-linkage data from WA,NSW, QLD and ACT, Em Medicine Australasia 2018:30 (S1): 3-40
31. Hewage K, Steel Z, Mohsin M, Tay AK, Jose O, Piedade M, Tam N, Silove D. A wait-list control study of a trauma-focused cognitive behavioural treatment for intermittent explosive disorder (IED) in Timor-Leste, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, Advance online publication (July, 2017), http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/ort0000280
32. Tay AK, Mohsin M, Rees S, Steel Z, Tam N, Soares Z, Baker J, Silove D. The factor structures and correlates of PTSD in post-conflict Timor-Leste: an analysis of the Harvard Trauma Questionnaire.BMC Psychiatry. 2017 May 22;17(1):191. doi: 10.1186/s12888-017-1340-0.
33. Silove D, Baker JR, Mohsin M, Teesson M, Creamer M, O'Donnell M, Forbes D, Carragher N, Slade T, Mills K, Bryant R, McFarlane A, Steel Z, Felmingham K, Rees S. The contribution of gender-based violence and network trauma to gender differences in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. PLoS One. 2017 Feb 16;12(2):e0171879. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0171879. eCollection 2017.
34. Rees S, Mohsin M, Tay AK, Thorpe R, Murray S, Savio E, Fonseca M, Tol W, Silove D. Associations between bride price obligations and women’s anger, symptoms of mental distress, poverty, spouse and family conflict and preoccupations with injustice in conflict-affected Timor-Leste BMJ Global Health 2016;1:e000025. doi:10.1136/bmjgh-2015- 000025
35. Rees S, Tol W, Mohsin M, Tay AW Reis ND, da Costa E, Silove D A high-risk group of pregnant women with elevated levels of conflict-related trauma, intimate partner violence, symptoms of depression and other forms of mental distress in post-conflict Timor-Leste, Nature, Translational Psychiatry 6, e725/e767; doi:10.1038/tp.2015.212 (published online 2 February 2016)
36. Tay AK; Rees S; Chen J; Kareth M; Mohsin M; Silove D, 2015, 'The Refugee-Mental Health Assessment Package (R-MHAP); rationale, development and first-stage testing amongst West Papuan refugees', International Journal of Mental Health Systems, http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s13033-015-0018-6
37. Silove D, Rees S, Tam N, Mohsin M, Tay AK and Tol W. Prevalence and correlates of explosive anger among pregnant and post-partum women in post-conflict Timor-Leste, BJPsych Open (2015): 1, 34–41. doi: 10.1192/bjpo.bp.115.000190
38. Forero R, Mcdonnell G, Lenne B, Fatovich D, Mccarthy S, Mountain D, Sprivulis P, Mohsin M et al. Validation and impact of the four hour rule/neat in the emergency department: A large data linkage study–progress update, Emergency Medicine Australasia 2015: 27:8-9
39. Forero, R, McDonnell G, Gallego B, McCarthy S, Mohsin M, Shanley C, Formby F, and Hillman K,. A literature review on care at the end of life in the emergency department. Emerg Med Int; 2012, Epub 2012 March 6
40. Peiris D, Mohsin M, Jenkins A, Hughes C, Cass A. Robust data to close the gap: current vascular and maternal/newborn indicators as measures of progress in Aboriginal health in New South Wales. Aust N Z J Public Health. 2010 Dec;34(6):563-71. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00629.x. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21134056
41. Mohsin M, Bauman AE, Forero R. Socioeconomic correlates and trends in smoking in pregnancy in New South Wales, Australia. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2010 Sep 14. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 20841373.
42. Perusco A, Poder N, Mohsin M, Rikard-Bell G, Rissel C, Williams M, Hua M, Millen E, Sabry M, Guirguis S. Evaluation of a comprehensive tobacco control project targeting Arabic-speakers residing in south west Sydney, Australia. Health Promot Int. 2010 Jun;25(2):153-65.
43. Williams M, Mohsin M, Weber D, Jalaludin B, Crozier J. Alcohol consumption and injury risk: a case-crossover study in Sydney, Australia, Journal of Drug and Alocohol Review, Aug 2010, Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010, DOI: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00226.x
44. Gattellari M, Worthington J, Jalaludin B, Mohsin M. Stroke unit care in a real-life setting: can results from randomized controlled trials be translated into every-day clinical practice? An observational study of hospital data in a large Australian population. Stroke. 2009 Jan;40(1):10-7. Epub 2008 Oct 23.
45. Mohsin M, Jalaludin B. Influence of previous pregnancy outcomes and continued smoking on subsequent pregnancy outcomes: an exploratory study in Australia. BJOG. 2008 Oct;115(11):1428-35. Epub 2008 Aug 12.
46. Forero R, Mohsin M, McCarthy S, Young L, Ieraci S, Hillman K, Santiano N, Bauman A, Phung H. Prevalence of morphine use and time to initial analgesia in an Australian emergency department. Emerg Med Australas. 2008 Apr;20(2):136-43.
47. Perusco A, Rikard-Bell G, Mohsin M et al. Tobacco control priorities for Arabic speakers: key findings from a baseline telephone survey of Arabic speakers residing in Sydney's south-west. Health Promot J Austr. 2007 Aug;18(2):121-6.
48. Mohsin M, Forero R, Berthelsen A, Bauman A, Jalaludin B and Gyaneshwar R. Social influences for smoking in pregnancy in South Western Sydney antenatal clinic attendees. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2007 Jun;47(3):207-12.
49. Mohsin M, Forero R, Ieraci S, Bauman A, Young L, Santiano N. A population follow-up study of patients who left emergency department without being seen by a medical officer, BMJ Emergency Medicine Journal 2007: 24(3):175-9.
50. Nolan M, Richard-Bell G, Mohsin M and Williams M. Food insecurity in three localities of urban disadvantage in Sydney, Australia: baseline findings and reflections, Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 2006; 17(3):247-254
51. Mohsin M, Bauman A. Socio-demographic factors associated with smoking and quit of smoking among 426,344 pregnant women in New South Wales, Australia. BMC Public Health. 2005 Dec 21; 5:138
52. Mohsin M, Bauman A, Jalaludin B. The influence of antenatal and maternal factors on stillbirths and neonatal deaths in New South Wales, Australia F, Journal of Biosocial Science [published online July 2005, Sept 2006, 38(5):643-657].
53. Aa Mohsin M, Young L, Iercai S and Bauman A. Factors associated with walk-out of patients from New South Wales Hospital Emergency Departments, Australia, Emergency Medicine of Australasia. 2005; 17: 434-442. http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/118718952/HTMLSTART
54. Habibullah M, Mahmic A, Jalaludin B, Tovey E, Mohsin M and Leeder S. The Effect of Season on House Dust Mite Allergen (Der P I) Concentrations in Reservoir and Aeroallergen Samples in Australia. Environmental Health. 2004; 4(1):35-44
55. Forero R, Mohsin M, Bauman AE, Ieraci S, Young L, Phung HN, Hillman KM, McCarthy SM, Hugelmeyer CD. Access block in NSW hospitals, 1999-2001: does the definition matter? Med J Aust. 2004 Jan 19;180(2):67-70.
56. Mohsin M, Wong F, Bauman A, Bai J. Maternal and neonatal factors influencing premature birth and low birth weight in Australia. J Biosoc Sci. 2003 Apr;35(2):161-74.
57. Mabbutt J, Bauman A, Mohsin M. Tobacco use of pregnant women and their male partners who attend antenatal classes: what happened to routine quit smoking advice in pregnancy? Aust N Z J Public Health. 2002 Dec;26(6):571-2.
58. Carnegie MA, Bauman A, Marshall AL, Mohsin M, Westley-Wise V, Booth ML. Perceptions of the physical environment, stage of change for physical activity, and walking among Australian adults. Res Q Exerc Sport. 2002 Jun;73(2):146-55.
59. Bai J, Wong FW, Bauman A, Mohsin M. Parity and pregnancy outcomes. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002 Feb;186(2):274-8. doi:10.1067/mob.2002.119639
60. D’Amours SK., Caldwell E., Mohsin M., et al. Non-therapeutic laparotomy in trauma: are there clues that can minimize the risk, or do investigations and surgeons hold the key? Australian & New Zealand Jourrnal of Surgery 2002; 72: A113.
61. Boufous S, Quartararo M, Mohsin M, Parker J. Trends in the incidence of ectopic pregnancy in New South Wales between 1990-1998. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2001; 41(4):436-8.
62. Singh RP, Goldberg I, Mohsin M. The efficacy and safety of intraoperative and/or postoperative 5-fluorouracil in trabeculectomy and phacotrabeculectomy. Clin Experiment Ophthalmol. 2001 Oct;29(5):296-302.
63. Singh RP, Goldberg I, Graham SL, Sharma A, Mohsin M. Central corneal thickness, tonometry, and ocular dimensions in glaucoma and ocular hypertension. J Glaucoma. 2001 Jun;10(3):206-10.
64. Mohsin M and Bauman A. Influence of selected neonatal and maternal characteristics on premature and low birth weight in New South Wales, Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology. 2000; 18(3):262.
65. Sharma AK, Goldberg I, Graham SL, Mohsin M. Comparison of the Humphrey Swedish interactive thresholding algorithm (SITA) and full threshold strategies. J Glaucoma. 2000 Feb;9(1):20-7.
66. Mohsin M, Bauman A, Ieraci S. Is there equity in emergency medical care? Waiting times and walk-outs in South Western Sydney hospital emergency departments. Aust Health Rev. 1998;21(3):133-49.
67. Nath SR, Mohsin M & Chowdhury AMR. Gender difference in the arithmetic knowledge of children in Bangladesh. Research in Education, 1997: 58: 35–45.
68. Nath SR, Mohsin M, Chowdhury AM. Health knowledge of children in Bangladesh: an exploratory study. Public Health. 1997 Sep;111(5):311-5.
69. Mohsin M, Nath SR, Chowdhury AM. Influence of socioeconomic factors on basic competencies of children in Bangladesh. J Biosoc Sci. 1996 Jan;28(1):15-24.
70. Mohsin M, Bhuiya A, Ahmed SM, Chowdhury AMR and Khan SR. Gender Preference and Practice of Contraceptives by Selected Socio-demographic Characteristics In Rural Bangladesh, J of Asian Profile, 1995; 23(6):489-501.
71. Mohsin M, Nath SR and Chowdhury AMR. Basic Competencies of Children in Bangladesh - An Analysis of Rural/Urban Differential, Journal of Pakistan Economic and Social Review, 1994; Vol 32(1):61-76.
1. Mohsin M. Is There Equity in Emergency Medical Care? A Descriptive Epidemiological Study of Emergency Department Care in New South Wales Hospitals, 2002, PhD Thesis, School of Public Health & Community Medicine, University of New South Wales.
2. Mohsin M. Factors Associated with Desired Family Size and Unmet Need for Contraception In Rural Bangladesh, 1995, MSc. (Demography) Thesis, Department of Population Studies, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), University of London, England, UK.
3. Mohsin M. Factors Affecting The Use of Contraceptives In Rural Bangladesh - A Case Study, 1990, MSc. Thesis, Department of Statistics, University of Chittagong, Chittagong, Bangladesh.