Doctor Shiva Abdoli is a researcher and lecturer in the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, UNSW.
Doctor Shiva Abdoli was educated in several International Universities. She received her second Master in Production Engineering and Management in 2014 from Royal Institute of Technology, KTH University, Sweden and her Ph.D in 2019 from UNSW. Subsequently, she was working as a post-doctoral fellow in UNSW before starting as an Associate Lecturer of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering in 2020.
She also has industry experience as a Production line manager and Project coordinator.
Her research interests are in the Systems Engineering, System of Systems, Complex System design, Product-System design, Industry 4.0, Sustainable Production-Logistic Systems, Environmental impact analysis, and Circular Economy.
• Special Mention in 9th International Workshop in Advances in Cleaner Production, 2020
• Leo Award: Finalist for Best-Paper Leo-Award in CIRP-Life Cycle Engineering Conference 2019
• Nominated for Best-Teaching Award Student-Choice 2019, UNSW
• Selected from the Faculty of Engineering to represent UNSW at Rising Stars-Women in Engineering workshop, Hong Kong, 2018
• Nominated for Best-Teaching Award Student-Choice 2018, UNSW
• Received Women in Engineering Research Award, UNSW, 2014