The MBA (Social Impact) is offered as part of the MBAX program. MBAX offers the ability to specialise within your MBA, whilst studying online.
Why Choose This Degree?
- Highly regarded program for not-for-profit managers, social entrepreneurs and key government professionals
- Understand the dynamics of the social economy, and how business, social enterprise, government, foundations and community organisations can work together
- Build skills and knowledge in social entrepreneurship, innovation, investment and governance
- Opportunity to network with peers across the corporate, government and not-for-profit sectors
- Acquire the essential knowledge, frameworks and best practice to lead sustainable and systemic change
Who Is This Degree For?
- Managers and professionals working in the not-for-profit sector, or in social impact roles in the corporate sector
- Senior public administrators, public service executives and policy managers
- Anyone seeking executive roles where they can make a social or environmental impact
Job & Career Prospects
- Executive roles in not-for-profit and community organisations
- Public sector managers and leaders
- Social policy managers, foundation and social responsibility mangers in corporate sector
- Social entrepreneurs