Lockers are available free of charge in the cloakroom of the library for day use only. Each locker has a power point for charging mobile devices. Note: all lockers are cleared at the Close Of Business each day.
To occupy a locker
- Choose a 'Locker Number' (available lockers are open). The number is located on each locker.
- Enter the 'Locker Number' on the control panel, then enter your personal 4-digit pin number. Note: Simple codes such as 1111 or 1234 are rejected.
- Place your belongings into the locker and close the door.
To open a locker
- Enter the 'Locker Number' and your 4-digit pin number.
- The following will appear on the LCD screen:
Are you leaving YES or NO
(YES = End of Hire, Rental/Occupy Period)
(NO = Re-entering locker and continuing use)
For assistance with lockers, please ask our friendly library staff.