Full publication list on Google Scholar
Full publication list on Scopus
- Cerebrovascular lesions in ageing
- Lesion segmentations using machine learning techniques (convolutional neural network, recurrent neural network)
- Imaging biomarkers for vascular cognitive impairment and dementia
- Brain structural and functional changes in ageing
Contributions to Research Community
- I published a software package for neuroimaging data post-processing, called CHeBA Neuroimaging Software (CNS). It can be downloaded from here. One of the main modules is UBO Detector (see methodology paper) which is a machine learning-based, fully automated pipeline for the segmentation of white matter hyperintensities (WMH). TOolbox for Probabilistic MApping of Lesions (TOPMAL) is an extention of UBO Detector to map WMH lesions to strategic white matter fibre tracts to enable lesion symptom mapping studies (see TOPMAL paper).
Membership in Professional Organisations
- Member, Organization for Human Brain Mapping (2013-)
- Member, Society for Neuroscience (2016-)
- Member, International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (2017-)
- Member, Alzheimer's Association (2019-)
Editorship and Peer-reviewing
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience
- Guest Editor for the research topic 'Cerebrovascular Diseases and Neuropsychiatric Disorders in Ageing' for the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- Peer-reviewer for a number of scientific journals, including Neuroimage, Human Brain Mapping, Neurobiology of Aging, Neuroimage Clinical, Journal of Gerontology: Biological Sciences, Journal of Neurological Sciences, etc.
- Member of abstract review team for 2019 Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC), invited by the Scientific Program Committee's Neuroimaging workgroup.