I am a Research Fellow with ARC Training Centre for Automated Manufacture of Advanced Composites (AMAC) at UNSW Sydney. I attained my PhD in Aerospace Engineering at RMIT University in 2015. My research focus include numerical analysis, design and experimental testing of composite structures. My research in aerospace structures, numerical modelling and mechanical characterization, and composite and hybrid materials is oriented towards:
- modelling and prediction of fatigue crack growth in a composite structures;
- the design and optimization of advanced grid structures;
- predicting the response and damage evolution in composite laminates and sandwich structures;
- improving the impact and ballistic resistance of composite structures through bio-inspired designs;
- modeling of composite laminates under extreme thermal loads.
Light weight composite conveyor support structures for underground coal mines. Funded by: Australia Coal Research Program (2021-2023)