UNSW (2019 - 2023)
Research Topic: Protein, Vitamin B12 and iron network in foods: effect on bioavailability of Vitamin B12 and iron.
UNSW (Jan 2021 - Dec 2021)
The overall aim of this course is to provide senior students, with some existing teaching experience, the opportunity to gain or develop broader and deeper knowledge, skills, and attitudes with respect to teaching in higher education, specifically in the engineering context.
UNSW (Aug 2021 - Oct 2021)
Pondicherry University, India (2016 - 2018)
University of Burdwan, India (2013 - 2016)
I am a food scientist and technologist who is passionate about research and development of novel products. I am driven to bring safe and efficacious products to market, based on sustainably produced plant or animal ingredients, and nutritional prospective of those food matrices. I am passionate and proud to lead a talented team to ensure we are creating a more diverse, inclusive environment where everyone can learn and thrive. I have demonstrated ability to achieve targets through effective communication, collaboration across cross-functional teams within an innovative working environment. I am always open and highly adaptable to different environments and keen to learn from every new opportunity.
•ATA Scientific Encouragement award - ATA Scientific Pty Ltd
•Associate Fellow of The Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
• Development and Research Training Grant (DRTG) - UNSW
Jul 2021 and 2022
• University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) - UNSW
• Muthu silk house gold medal for first position in M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition- Pondicherry University, India
• Gold medal for first position in B.Sc. Nutrition- Burdwan University, India
Chemical Engineering Postgraduate Research Society, UNSW
Jun 2021 – Oct 2022
• Execute marketing campaigns
• Assist with all publication marketing material in line with seasonal campaigns, content plans, events, and activations.
• Own and manage all on-site and online marketing material.
• Review platforms and other marketing related tools.
• Develop and manage relationships with companies.
I was working as a casual research scientist at Vow Foods. Main responsibility of my role is to understand the nutritional quality of the laboratory grown tissue and meat compared to animal sources.
Central Food Technological Research Institute, India (Dec 2018 - Apr 2019)
Project Assistant Level-II at the Department of Meat and Marine Sciences, CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Developing Process Technology for the preparation of coconut-rich chicken, mutton, fish and vegetable curry paste”.
The Mother House of the Missionaries of Charity
Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
The HOPE Foundation
Aug 2018 - Sep 2018
May 2018 - Jul 2018
FOOD3030-FOOD8030-Food Safety and Quality
FOOD3020-FOOD8020-Food Science and Technology Laboratory