PhD in Economics
1. Principal Investigator, Economic burden of Tuberculosis in India, The Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance Intermediate Fellowship, India
2. Principal Investigator, Economic evaluation of Mission Indradhanush: Feasibility assessment. Harvard University, USA.
3. Principal Investigator, Cost of delivering routine immunization services in India. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
4. Principal Investigator, Per person cost of misoprostol for primary versus secondary prevention of postpartum haemorrhage. Gynuity Health Projects, USA.
5. Principal Investigator, Target vaccination strategies that maximize population level health impact. Johns Hopkins University, USA.
I conducted cost of illness studies for cholera, typhoid fever and diabetes. I was also involved in cost-effectiveness studies on cholera and typhoid fever vaccines and treatment and secondary prevention of acute myocardial infraction.
I was involved in costing and financing of India's comprehensive multi-year plan for immunization for 2013-2017 and 2018-2022. I led the largest immunization costing study conducted in India to estimate the delivery cost of routine immunization programme for the government.
Currently, I am working on cost and efficiency of Intensified Mission Indradhanush Programme; cost of providing tuberculosis services from health systems' perspective and economic burden of tuberculosis in India.