Why Choose This MBA?
- Our MBA program is ranked 1st in Australia and 79th in the world according to the Financial Times 2021 Global MBA Rankings
- First MBA to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in Australia
- Reach your full career potential and fast track your success
- Develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge, communication skills and cultural awareness
- Experience full-time study at our purpose built AGSM @ UNSW Business School campus at UNSW, Sydney – the financial capital of Australia and gateway to the world’s fastest growing economic region of South East Asia
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network. UNSW Business School is the only Australian school in the network. AGSM MBA students have access to this rich network of premier business schools and are encouraged to participate in the Global Networking Weeks.
- Tailor your MBA with a wide range of elective choices
- Study some courses at another leading business school, through our international exchange program
Our MBA students and alumni are uniquely eligible to apply for the Yale School of Management’s Master of Advanced Management (YALE SOM MAM). A good GMAT score is required. If successful, student will complete a 9-month, full-time residential offering commencing in August at Yale after completing the MBA program at AGSM, and graduate with both the Yale SOM MAM and the AGSM MBA.
Who Is This Program For?
- Successful managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level
- Ambitious professionals who want to fast track their career or start a new enterprise
Job & Career Prospects
- Leader in business
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others