Designed for busy executives, this program offers the chance to gain a world-leading MBA when it suits you, and enhance your analytical, strategic and leadership skills.
Why choose this MBA?
Maximum career impact:
- Immediate impact by applying new skills in your current role as part of the learning.
- Ranked #1 in Australia for Career Outcome by QS EMBA Ranking 2021.
- 24/7 access to Career Services.
Local and global connections:
- Part of an elite cohort of talented business students, allowing you to develop a valuable and influential global network.
- Only Australian school in The Global Network for Advanced Management, a premier network of top business schools that share Global Networking Weeks.
- Option to study some courses at one of 30 elite partner schools through our international exchange program.
Exceptional level of flexibility:
- Possibility to tailor your MBA and pursue a personal interest area with a wide range of elective choices, including overseas intensive study.
- Choice of face-to-face and online delivery modes to suit your needs and preferences for most of our courses.
- Online access to program materials, timetables, results and academic and business journals.
Top quality learning experience:
- Three unique intensive, residential cohort experiences as part of the program, where you have the opportunity to harness the exponential power of collective intelligence.
- Ranked 9 in APAC and 36 in the World by QS EMBA Ranking 2021.
- Accredited by international agencies, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
Focus on responsible management:
- Balanced perspective on the contributions of commercial, governmental and for-purpose organisations.
- UN Sustainable Development Goals are integrated throughout the MBA.
- Opportunity to become a Fellow in Responsible Management.
Who is this program for?
Ambitious and experienced managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level and are seeking:
- A globally recognised MBA from Australia’s leading business school, without having to put a successful career on hold.
- New skills and concepts that are immediately transferrable to the workplace.
- A flexible program that lets you study in multiple locations, work at your own pace and is delivered through a blend of face-to-face, online and intensive residential study periods.
Job & career prospects
- Senior management roles (GM, CEO and board level)
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others