Conduct and Integrity Office

The Conduct and Integrity Office can provide information on the complaints process.

For complaints

For Student Misconduct


Gendered violence

Any information you may have regarding gendered violence can be reported by any of the below mechanisms:

Student Support Advisors

Advisors are available to provide support in making a complaint, particularly at the informal level.

Student Advocate

For independent advice and advocacy, you can contact a student advocate through Arc@UNSW

Grades or class difficulties

If you have a complaint about a mark or an overall grade, an event in class or difficulty in your program, talk to the lecturer, tutor, coordinator or technical officer. If you don’t feel comfortable approaching the person directly, you should seek the advice of the School Grievance Officer or Head of School.


For a course-related complaint talk to your tutor, your lecturer or the course coordinator. Alternatively, you could seek advice from your School Grievance Officer or Head of School.

Postgraduate research students

The Graduate Research School is the central administrative and support unit for all higher degree research students and their supervisors at UNSW. 

Personal or private matters

Psychology and Wellness offers individual counselling and support in helping students to find their way at university.

Personal safety 

If you are facing an immediate threat to your safety, contact Campus Security.