The Children and Youth Research Network (CYRN) is a university-wide research organisation with members from the social sciences, humanities, law, architecture and STEMM disciplines. They are united by their interest and commitment to enhancing the lives of children and young people.
1. Strengthen the reach of our research for the benefit of children and young people.
2. Establish an interdisciplinary knowledge exchange network which functions as a resource for research and for productive partnerships with industry, government and community.
1. Promote research and enhance teaching
2. Facilitate connections and partnerships
3. Advocate for the wellbeing of children and young people
For further information about the Children and Youth Research Network (CYRN) please contact Dr Kate Bishop.
Dr Kate Bishop
Convenor, Children and Youth Research Network (CYRN) UNSW
Phone: +61 407454261