General forms

For general UNSW forms, please see the UNSW forms page.

Ask a Question

For any general enquiries, please use the Ask A Question form.

Internal program transfers

Students enrolled in an undergraduate program are able to apply to transfer to other undergraduate programs via myUNSW. For more information visit the UNSW internal program transfer website. Postgraduate students should refer to the postgraduate program transfer.

Language placement

Language at UNSW may be studied at beginner, intermediate or advanced levels. If you have had experience learning a language previously or are a native speaker of a particular language, you're required to complete a language placement in order to be placed at an appropriate starting point. The online language placement is for students who are enrolling into a language at UNSW for the first time.