The UNSW Business School Alumni Advisory Board members volunteer their experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to drive deeper and broader graduate engagement.
The Alumni Advisory Board is comprised of passionate Business School and AGSM alumni. Board members act as advisors to the UNSW Business School and Alumni & Engagement team, advocate the value of a business education, and serve as active ambassadors and philanthropic promoters of the School.
The Alumni Advisory Board convenes as a committee three times per year (in-person in Sydney and virtually via Microsoft Teams).
For more information, see the Terms of Reference.
Alumni Advisory Board members
- Chair, Alumni Advisory Board: Scott Perkins, BCom Co-op 2002
- Jonathan Abednego, MBA(Exec) 2016
- Frances Atkins, MBA(Exec) 2020, BCom/LLB 2005
- Jacqueline Carmont, GradCert (Change Management) 2011, BCom 2001
- Christina Chun, MCom 2013
- Robert Dunn, MBA 2018
- Chris Gawan-Taylor, MBA(Exec) 2000
- Nathan Groenhout, MBA(Exec) 2020, PhD (MechEng) 2005, BE 1999
- Ryan Hamilton, MBA(Tech) 2018
- Vladimir Kalmanovich, MProfAcc 2019
- Victoria Lee, BCom/LLB 2008
- Natalie Lowe, BCom 1999
- Shivani Modi, MCom(Extn) 2020
- Trina Ng, BCom/LLB 2010
- David Nockels, MBA(Exec) 2003
- Dominique Powis, MBT 2009, BSc 2002
- Amit Sehgal, MBA(Exec) 2018