The UNSW Business School Alumni Advisory Board members volunteer their experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to drive deeper and broader graduate engagement.
The Alumni Advisory Board is comprised of passionate Business School and AGSM alumni. Board members act as advisors to the UNSW Business School and Alumni & Engagement team, advocate the value of a business education, and serve as active ambassadors and philanthropic promoters of the School.
The Alumni Advisory Board convenes as a committee three times per year (in-person in Sydney and virtually via Microsoft Teams).
For more information, see the Terms of Reference.
Alumni Advisory Board members
- Scott Perkins, BCom Co-op 2002 (Chair)
- Jonathan Abednego, MBA (Exec) 2016
- Frances Atkins, MBA (Exec) 2020, BCom/LLB 2005
- Jacqueline Carmont, GradCert (Change Management) 2011, BCom 2001
- Christina Chun, MCom 2013
- Asha Cugati, BEc 1999
- Jennifer Dalitz, MBA (Exec) 2004
- Nathan Groenhout, MBA (Exec) 2020, PhD (MechEng) 2005, BE 1999
- Vladimir Kalmanovich, MProfAcc 2019
- Jennifer Killian, MBA 2010
- David Nockels, MBA (Exec) 2003
- Vivek Prabhu, MBA 2003
- Amit Sehgal, MBA (Exec) 2018
- Jolene Tan, MBA (Exec) 2014
- Greg Wang, MBA (Exec) 2011, BCom 2001
- Lali Wiratunga, MBA (Exec) 2013
- Clare Smeaton (nee Xu), BCom Co-op Hons 2009