Our PhD students have gone on to work at leading universities and in important government and industry positions.
Recent placement highlights
- Dr Emma McDaid (Accounting): Assistant Professor in Accounting, The University of Warwick, UK
- Dr Dale Fu (Accounting): Lecturer in Faculty of Business and Law, Deakin University, VIC, Australia
- Dr Arseny Gorbenko (Banking and Finance): Lecturer in Banking and Finance, Monash University, VIC, Australia
- Dr Attila Balogh (Banking and Finance): Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- Dr Barton Lee (Economics): Junior Research Fellow. University of Oxford
- Dr Shipei Zeng (Economics): Research Scientist, Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Dr Malshika Dias (Information Systems and Technology Management): Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia
- Dr Yijing Li (Information Systems and Technology Management): Research Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Dr Srinwanti Chaudhury (Marketing): Postdoctoral Researcher, Katz Graduate School of Business in the University of Pittsburgh
- Dr Dinh Yen Oanh Nguyen (Marketing): Lecturer, College of Economics, Can Tho University
- Dr Qiao Wei (Management): Assistant Professor in Management, Nankai University
- Dr Sandor Lukacs De Pereny (Management): Researcher, ESAN Graduate School of Business, Peru
- Dr Jun Chen (Risk and Actuarial Studies): Data Scientist, Katch Assets, Sydney
If you are interested in applying for our PhD program, further information can be found here.