UNSW Business School Educational Resource Access Scheme
The UNSW Business School Educational Resource Access Scheme is a collaboration between UNSW Business School, UNSW Student Support, and the UNSW Bookshop. The purpose of the scheme is to support the inclusion and success of students from equity groups enrolled at UNSW Sydney in first year undergraduate Business programs.
Eligibility is determined by the following criteria:
- Statistical Area 1 (SA1), based on student’s residential address as recorded by UNSW Sydney at time of enrolment; and/or
- The UAC Educational Access Scheme; and/or
- Admissions data relating to UNSW Gateway Schools will also be used to determine eligible students.
Identified students will receive a notification of eligibility via email and can access the scheme at UNSW Bookshop for textbooks, or through Business School Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for other educational resources. The scheme is available for the students’ use for the duration of the year.
Terms and Conditions
- This scheme is for eligible students for the calendar year only (i.e. $250 is not available for each term, but across the year).
- This scheme is for prescribed or recommended textbooks or educational resources relevant to the courses in which you are enrolled.
- If you are studying a dual degree, the funds could be used towards resources for non-business courses, provided the Business School is the program owner.
- Purchasing textbooks or resources for students other than the student named above is not allowed in this program and could result in permanent disqualification.
- Only one copy of each textbook can be purchased i.e., you cannot buy multiple copies of the same textbook under this scheme.
- The grant cannot be transferred and is not exchangeable for cash.
- Educational resources that are supported through the scheme will need to be assessed on a case-by-case basis through Business School Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
- This scheme is separate to and operates independently of other financial support programs.
- Any decisions related to eligibility and support will be reviewed by the Team Lead, Student Support, and the Business School Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Officer.
Any questions about this scheme can be directed to BUSEDI@unsw.edu.au.