• PhD in Marketing: in progress (UNSW Sydney, Australia)
• MA in Integrated Marketing Communication (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR)
• BA in Public Affairs Management (Nanyang Normal University, China)
I am a doctoral student in the School of Marketing and a PhD Teaching Fellow at UNSW Business School. Before commencing my PhD, I spent two years working in the education industry, which leads my research interest in Marketing Education. My PhD thesis focuses on co-creation in the learning services industry. My research interests are in the areas of services, marketing, social marketing, and consumer behaviour.
In support of my research, I was awarded a Travel Grant to attend the 2019 Doctoral Colloquium in Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), where I received a Highly Commended Paper award. My work also received the Best Paper Award in ANZMAC 2020. I have served as the student representative of the UNSW Business School Research Committee for two years. I also serve as a reviewer for ABDC A-ranked journal, Australian Journal of Management.
Besides, I have served as the UNSW Business School Research Committee student representative for two years. Currently, I am acting as a peer mentor for a group of first year HDR students across faculties in the UNSW HDR Peer Support Program.
Since 2020, I have been a PhD Teaching Fellow and part of the Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA). My teaching evaluation record is outstanding for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in face-to-face & online modes.
• 2021: Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset Scholarship
• 2020: ANZMAC Doctor Colloquium Best Paper Award
• 2020: UNSW Dean’s Award for Service Research
• 2019: ANZMAC Doctor Colloquium Highly Commended Award
• 2018: UNSW Tuition Fee Scholarship
• 2019: ANZMAC Doctor Colloquium Travel Grant $1,000